BiomarkerBay unique capabilities in
- Fit-For-Purpose Biomarker validation from research setting to full GLP-compliant
- High flexibility for biomarker analysis, with high resolution LC-MS/MS, Ligand binding assays, own developed assays or commercially available
At BiomarkerBay, internationally accepted guidelines are followed for the fit-for-purpose validation of the biomarker assay development, carefully selected to fit with its intended use.
BiomarkerBay provides services for biomarker assay validation at these degrees:
- Research setting
- Patient care (ISO 15189)
- Implemented, qualified, validated (in the spirit of GLP),
- Full GLP-compliant
- Diagnostics (ISO 13485:2016)
The specifications of the biomarker assay,
Our biomarker assay experience on the type of biomarker, the matrix and the technique used for biomarker analysis include:
- Type of biomarker: small molecules, metabolites, lipids, proteins, peptides, DNA, RNA, miRNA, metal and non metal elements;
- Type of matrices: whole blood, plasma, serum, urine, faeces, cells, tissues, cerebral spinal fluid;
- Methodology: genomics, proteomics technologies or imaging technologies, ligand binding assays, ELISA, LC-MS/MS, antibody production.
For an overview of established assays, please check our page biomarker assays.